Butternut Squash with ApplesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut squash in half then remove seeds and fibers and pare then cut in 1/2" slices.
- Pare and core apples then cut in 1/2" slices.
- Combine melted butter, sugar, flour, salt and mace.
- Layer 1/2 of the squash in bottom of liner which has been well sprayed.
- Top with 1/2 of the apple slices and 1/2 of the sugar mixture then repeat layers.
- Place in base then cover and cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 3-1/2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Butternut squash and apples are a great combination! Sounds delicious!!!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
great post wonderful recipe for large family high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!