Burgandy Pork TenderloinFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place pork in 9x13" baking dish and sprinkle meat with salt,pepper and garlic powder . Top with onion and celery,and pour wine over all.
- Bake in oven for 45 mins.
- When done baking,remove meat from baking dish and place on serving platter. Pour gravy mix into baking dish with wine and cooking juices,and stir till thickened. Slice meat and cover with gravy.
- I sear the meat first and I use 1 c burgandy wine and 1 c beef broth and 2 pkgs. of pork gravy mix so there is plenty of gravy. Good with sauteed mushrooms in the gravy also.