easy hot Pepper-Glazed PecansFrom peetabear 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, combine water, sugar, and red pepper. Bring mixture to boiling. Add pecans and return to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 12 minutes.
- 3. Drain; spread pecans in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Place in preheated oven and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove pecans from oven; spread on buttered foil to cool.
- 4. Makes 8 (1/4-cup) servings
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
Easy and spicy enough. Lot of pecans this year.\0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Sure is hot in here!! lol!! good post, good recipes. good pecans high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Loving these spicy pecans! I love that they are easy to make too!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!