Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese BarsFrom mrsc543 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and add in eggs.
- Beat in sugar and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
- In a 13"x9" baking dish, place one roll of sliced cookie dough closely together. Use hands to pat dough to coverbottom of pan.
- Pour cheese mixture over dough.
- Cut second roll of cookies into 20 slices and place on cheese mixture (four across and five down). Leave dough in circles. DO NOT SPREAD.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (325 for glass pan)
- Do not over bake or cheese layer will be dry.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating6 people
Not much on things that are supper sweet. The addition of cream cheese and eggs got me. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
a Goody! a five forkcuzpat in Sikeston loved it
omg!!!! yummmmmmmmm what else can i say lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it