Russian PiroshkiFrom bobbyc0117 7 years ago
How to make it
- brown onions and beef together and salt and pepper and cabbagesteam cabbage untill tender and slightly browned
- roll out dough on a floured suface to 1/4 inch thick then cut into circles (I use a coffee cup)
- Place a heaping T. of filling on circle and fold in half seal edges brush with melted butter
- Place on a greased baking sheet let rise 15 min.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min.
- serve with sour cream
The Cookbobbyc0117 Canfield, OH
The Rating3 people
I remember my Hungarian grandma making this from scratch. She used to serve with sour cream & borscht. Sometimes floated in homemade chicken soup. Brings back warm fuzzy memories. I have made a similar dish using won ton wrappers. Thank you for sh...morecaliforniacook in loved it
Love this stuff, and the frozen dough makes it so much easier! I actually use Rhodes frozen yeast rolls dough, that way it's already separated into small balls, and all you have to do is roll them out and fill them.juels in Clayton loved it
gona make this one dont think it will be to hard an i know i will impress my guest.maywest in Tangerine loved it