Chocolate Honey Oatmeal CookiesFrom nancerose 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 cup shortening (part butter) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups liquid-type honey shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 sq. (2 oz) unsweetened chocolate, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Measure flour and baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir well to blend. Ad oats and nuts. Mix well.
- Cream shortening thoroughly. Add honey gradually, beating constantly.
- Add flour mixture gradually, mixing with wooden spoon just enough to combine.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfulls 2" apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes
- Makes approx 7 dozen