layered mint fudgeFrom ladychablis 5 years ago
How to make it
- line a 9 in sq pan with foil, bring foil up sides and over a bit. grease.
- in heavy pan, melt choc chips and 1 C milk over low heat.
- cook, stirring for 5 min till smooth .take off heat.
- add vanilla stir 3-4 min till creamy
- spread 1/2 mixture into pan. refrigerate 10 min till firm
- in another pan, melt vanilla chips and rest of milk,
- cook, stirring for 5-6 min till smooth. it will be thick.
- remove from heat, and stir in peppermint extract and food coloring
- stir 3-4 min
- spread evenly over chocolate layer
- refridgerate 10 min till firm
- heat reserved chocolate till you can spread it. spread over green layer
- cover and refridgerate overnite.
- using foil to lift out of pan. cut in squares. keep refridgerated.