Pudding Layer CakeFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
How to make it
- First layer:
- Melt stick of margarine in a 13x9 pan.
- Add 3/4 of the walnuts (reserve a quarter for the topping) and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Freeze until firm
- Second layer:
- Combine cream cheese, confectioners sugar and 1/2 of the Cool Whip. Beat together and spread on crust.
- Third layer:
- Beat together the vanilla and pistachio pudding with the milk until thickened. Spread over second layer.
- Fourth layer:
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip and walnuts.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating6 people
Sound fine!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Loved pudding cakes growing up. Thanks for motivating me to try to make one from scratch. If I screw it up, I have this one saved.\0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
well its a good one glad you found it i really like it ..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it