Kahlua Date Nut BreadFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 16-oz package pitted dates, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup Kahlua shopping list
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. margarine or butter softened shopping list
- 1 Large egg shopping list
- 2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven at 350
- 2)Grease a 9” x 5”-inch loaf pan
- 3)Combine Dates and Kahlua in a bowl. Set aside and let stand.
- 4)Beat sugar, margarine, and egg together until creamy.
- 5)In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Alternate adding flour mixture and date mixture to the sugar mixture. Stir in pecans.
- 6)Pour batter in the prepared loaf pan. Let batter stand in pan for about 5 minutes.
- 7)Bake in oven at 350. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. If baked in four small pans bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 8)Cool on wire rack in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out and let cool on wire rack for 5 more minutes. Sreve.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Sound good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I love Kahlua !midgelet in Eastern loved it
I would like a piece now please. Super recipe!pleclare in Framingham loved it