Baked New Red PotatoesFrom mcboo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut potatoes in half or quarted if they are larger
- Put in a large zip lock baggie
- Pour melted butter in bag
- Pour olive oil in bag
- Close the bag.
- Shake potatoes in butter and oil until covered.
- Spread on a greased baking sheet with sides.
- Sprinkle season salt over potatoes
- Bake 425 degrees for approx. 40 min.
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating5 people
Love Potatoes high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Really delicious!EpicuriouslySheryl in St. Charles loved it