Strawberry Walnut And Goat Cheese SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely minced shallot shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 cups mixed salad greens shopping list
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnuts broken into pieces toasted and skins removed shopping list
- 3 ounces soft goat cheese crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, molasses vinegar, shallot and salt then whisk until well combined.
- Arrange greens into a mound on four separate plates.
- Top greens with berries then drizzle with dressing and add walnuts and cheese.
- Season with pepper then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds delish! HIGH FIVE!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I make similar and this is really good!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Did someone say strawberries?!? :)
One o' my fave salads. Thank you chefmeow,
californiacook in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!