Cranberry SteakFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 pound top round steak cut into 6 strips shopping list
- 3/4 white onion diced shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups canned whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté steaks 5 minutes per side then transfer meat to a platter.
- Set aside and keep warm then sauté onion in drippings 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients and bring to boil stirring frequently then serve sauce over meat.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
When R U serving?!! High FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Tis cranberry season! very nice chef.victoriaregina in USA loved it
I don't eat red meat very often but this one I have got to try!! Thanks!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!