Pina Colada FrositesFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping and cream of coconut until well blended. Add the crushed pineapple, cherries, and coconut.
- Spoon into the baking cups, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
- GARNISHING TIP - These treats have a tropical taste, so why not make 'em look tropical, too? Before freezing, sprinkle each with toasted flaked coconut and top with a whole cherry. Before serving, top each with a paper umbrella…and get ready for the smiles!