Creme FraicheFrom modelsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the heavy cream, sour cream, and yogurt. Whisk until smooth.
- Leave in the bowl or pour into a clean jar or small crock. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let stand at room temperature until thickened, 6 to 8 hours. Let stand a few hours longer if you want it a bit thicker.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. It will continue to thicken as it chills.
- The creme fraiche will keep in the fridge for a week.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating5 people
Great and informative post - thanks!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Thanks for sharing this!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
What a great post! I'd give you 10 forks if I could for this one, 5 will have to do!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!