Coconut Cream Pie In Cookie CrustFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups angel flake coconut divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 large banana sliced shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple well drained shopping list
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- angel flake coconut toasted for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crumbs, 2/3 cup of the coconut and butter in medium bowl until well blended.
- Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes then cool and arrange banana slices in crust.
- Pour cold milk into large bowl then add pudding mix and beat with whisk until well blended.
- Stir in remaining coconut then spoon over banana slices in crust.
- Gently stir pineapple into whipped topping then spread over pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut then refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
Sound good!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This recipe sounds soooo delicious!
High 5 and thanks for sharing...
=)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!