Pool Room Hot DogsFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- water -- as needed shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper -- to taste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder -- or to taste shopping list
- 1 package hot dogs -- cooked or grilled shopping list
- 1 package hot dog buns -- steamed shopping list
- chopped onion -- as needed shopping list
- mustard -- as needed shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy cast iron skillet bring meat and water, enough to keep
- from sticking, to a simmer. Break up the meat into fine particles, as fine as you can get it.
- Add seasonings and mix well. Cover and cook until almost dry. Do not let it burn.
- Serve over a steamed weiner, in a steamed soft bun with onions and mustard, if desired.