Rotel ChickenFrom suthrnldy 4 years ago
- 1 12.5 oz can white breast chicken shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes undrained shopping list
- 8oz of Velveeta cheese cubed shopping list
- 1 lb. package of thin spaghetti shopping list
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- Combine chicken, soups, rotel tomatoes and cubed cheese in saucepan and melt over medium heat.
- Add spaghetti noodles to cheese mixture.
- Spray a large Pyrex baking dish with cooking spray and pour spaghetti mixture into the dish.
- Cover with bread crumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
The Cooksuthrnldy Wellington, FL
The Rating6 people
That sounds soooo good, thanks for sharing, can hardly wait to make this. 5 forks coming your way.henrie in Savannah loved it
Sound good!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Think i have this for sunday because i got all the stuff i need
have to try ithungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!