Pistachio CupcakesFrom gapeach55 4 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1-3 ounce pkg. instant pistachio pudding mix shopping list
- 8 1/4 ounce can crushed pineapple-drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 3 ounce box pistachio Pudding mix shopping list
- 8 ounce cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 4 tlbs. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cake mix,eggs,oil,juice,pudding mix and pineapple. Mix about 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Fold in nuts.
- Place cupcake liners into muffin tin and fill about 2/3 of the way.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Combined pudding,cream cheese,butter and milk.
- Beat until well incorporated.
The Cookgapeach55 Covington, GA
The Rating7 people
Sound good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I love cupcake
have to try ithungrybear in Miner loved it
Mmmmm....these sound divine! Love pistachios!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!