Pumpkin Orange Cheese PieFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg zest and pumpkin until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie shell.
- Place into a preheated 425 degree oven; lower temperature to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Just before serving top with sour cream and decorate with Glaceed Orange Slices (optional).
- Glaceed Orange Slices:
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small skillet; boil one minute. Add 4 thin orange slices; cook over low heat, turning several times, until they are almost transparent, about 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating4 people
The Orange is a plus to the pumpkin pie.
A great recipe thanks for sharing.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Had a taste of this one year it was good
hungrybear in Miner loved it
sounds good,the orange adds a "little"something....not to mention cheese!
5 forksladychablis in Pittsburgh loved it