Breakfast Potato SkinsFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 2 large potatoes - baked shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated jack cheese shopping list
- 4 slices cooked bacon - crumbled shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- sour cream (optional) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice baked potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out about most of the flesh and set aside to make other recipes.
- Place skins on a cookie sheet and cook for 6 to 8 minutes so the skins get slightly crispy. Remove from oven.
- In a skillet on medium heat, scramble eggs until they just begin to set and no more. Remove from heat. They will cook completely in the oven.
- Top each potato skin with equal amounts of egg, followed by crumbled bacon and cheese. Reduce heat to 350 and bake for 10 minutes... until cheese is melted and eggs are completly set.
- Serve alone or garnished with sour cream and/or chives.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating3 people
These sounds great but I think the leftover potato would be good with all the rest! Yummers - making these soon!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it