Round Steak SauerbratenFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless round steak shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- Hot cooked buttered noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Cut round steak into 1 inch cubes or into thin strips.
- In large skillet, brown beef in oil over medium-high heat.
- Remove meat from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, add remaining ingredients except noodles.
- Heat, stirring, until smooth.
- Return meat to skillet.
- SImmer 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve over buttered noodles.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
I made this tonight and it was fantastic! The only thing I did differently was cook mashed potatoes instead of noodles because that is what I had on hand. Awesome recipe! Thanks for sharing!lsolkey in Ardmore loved it
I made this tonight with venison round steak, and it was wonderful, enjoyed by my whole family.SignalCook in Tulsa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!