Asleep At The Grill Barbecued RibsFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 c teriyaki sauce; (10 oz. shopping list
- -bottle) shopping list
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar; firmly packed shopping list
- 1 garlic; cloves separated and shopping list
- - peel shopping list
- 3 tb unsulfured molasses shopping list
- 1 ts ground cumin shopping list
- 2 ts cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 c hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 tb seasoned pepper shopping list
- 16 oz cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 baby back pork ribs; (about shopping list
- -4 lb.) shopping list
How to make it
- Process all ingredients (except ribs! duh!) in a blender until smooth.
- Place ribs in shallow baking
- Pour sauce over ribs, turning until
- well coated. Marinate 8 hours or over night.
- In covered grill, using indirect cooking method, cook ribs 1 hour, turning every 20 minutes. Close top vents
- on grill half way through cooking time to lower temperature, then brush ribs frequently with sauce
- for about 30 minutes.