Cranberry PancakesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 c cranberries shopping list
- 3 tb sugar (or Splenda ) shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 c yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 1/2 ts baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 ts salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1 Large egg shopping list
- 3 tb butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tb Pancake syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Chop cranberries and sugar in food processor.
- Remove from processor.
- add dry ingredients to precessor andmix well.
- add milk, egg, butter and syrup and process a few times just to blend all.
- dont overmix.
- return cranberries to processor and pulse one or twice to
- heat griddle or pan and brush with butter.
- cook pancakes about a few minutes on each side or done
- Serve with additional butter and syrup.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
different gotta be delicous with cranberries thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Never thought of putting cranberries in pancakes, but it does sound good! How would dried cranberries work?mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
WOW... these sound so good..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
The Breakfast Club441 members
Quick N Easy122 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Breakfast Recipes123 members
Pancakes And Waffles64 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members