Donavans Mini PizzasFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Lay the sandwich thins out a cookie sheet.
- You know the drill each side of the thin on its own spot!
- Cover each thin with the tomato soup.
- Add pepperoni in the amount you want.
- Cover with your choice of cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until melty and golden brown.
- Take out of oven, let cool before pouncing on them. I mean before serving...
- The kids just loved these!
- NOTE: Everything I used to make these came from our local Food Pantry!!!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating5 people
Those mini-pizzas that are homemade are excellent.
High FIVE!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I had to search dogpile to find Oroweat. Hope one of the grocers here in Alabama carry the brand. They have some great breads.\0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Ditto...very creative!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it