Blueberry Cheese LatkesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add flour and salt then mix well.
- Heat oil in skillet then drop tablespoonfuls of the cheese mixture in batches into the skillet.
- Cook 1 minute then turn over to brown the other wide adding additional oil if necessary.
- Drain on paper towels then place 5 latkes on each dessert plate and top with 1/4 cup pie filling.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Oh this sounds delightful! Thanks Chef!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Yummo chef gotta try this one thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sound good to mehungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!