Baked Chile Cheese OmeletFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Layer cheese, chiles and Monterey jack cheese in a greased 8 or 9-inch square baking dish.
- Beat milk, flour, salt and eggs.
- Pour over cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F until set in center and top is golden brown - about 40 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Top with salsa
- This could be jazzed up by sauteing some chopped red pepper and onion and throwing it in the mix. (I was out of both, or I probably would have!)
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
YUM MO! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Good posthungrybear in Miner loved it
Well, you created a really good one! Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it