Rice and Hamburger SoupFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
- 1/4 lb salt pork, chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 large can chicken broth shopping list
- 1 lb hamburger shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Fry salt pork, onion, and celery.
- Add salt, pepper and hamburger.
- Let simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and then add rice. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Beat egg and cheese together.
- When rice is tender, stir in egg and cheese.