Pot Roast With SpaghettiFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 3 pounds beef arm or blade pot roast shopping list
- 1 8 ounce can (1 cup) seasoned tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 6 ounce can (2/3 cup) tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 7 ounces spaghetti, cooked & drained shopping list
- Shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Trim excess fat from roast. Heat fat in Dutch oven. When you have about 2 tablespoons of melted fat, remove the trimmings. Brown meat nicely on all sides in the hot fat.
- Combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion & seasonings. Pour over meat.
- Simmer covered 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until tender. Remove meat to hot platter.
- Simmer the sauce uncovered till of desired consistency. Skim off excess fat.
- Serve the sauce with meat & hot cooked spaghetti.
- Pass the Parmesan cheese.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating4 people
Great flavor combination! I often have spaghetti with beef -- both seem to go so well together.
HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Lovely post...five forks!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Really like ithungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!