White Chocolate Cheesecake with Shortbread CrustFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups shortbread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 3 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 6 ounces white chocolate chopped shopping list
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 5 large eggs at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crumbs, almonds, sugar, extract and butter then press into bottom of spring form pan.
- Bake at 400 for 6 minutes then remove from oven and cool.
- When cool grease sides of the pan lightly then melt and cool chocolate.
- Mix together cream cheese then add eggs one at a time then mix in sugar, flour and extracts.
- Stir 1 cup mixture into chocolate then mix all.
- Pour into pan and bake at 325 for 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Yum!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This will be my next cheesecake...thanks, Cat...five forks!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Mmm! Mmm! I want a slice or two!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!