Peach Topped Old Fashioned CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 1 small carton small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine melted shopping list
- 1 pint sour cream shopping list
- 1 can peach pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingredients for crust and spread on bottom of a spring form cake pan.
- Beat cottage cheese and cream cheese until creamy then blend in sugar and eggs.
- Add flour and vanilla then add melted margarine and sour cream.
- Pour mixture over crust and bake 1 hour and 10 minutes at 325.
- Turn off oven and let stand in oven for 2 hours then remove.
- Cover with pie filling then chill several hours before serving.