FAJITA CHICKEN CHILIFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts; cooked shopping list
- 1 pkg fajita seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can white kidney beans shopping list
- 1 can chilis shopping list
- 1 can brown beans. shopping list
- 1 green pepper julienne shopping list
- 1 large-sized onion shopping list
- 1 cup pepperjack cheese; divided shopping list
How to make it
- Cube cooked chicken and put in a large pot.
- Add next 6 ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Add pepper and onion.
- (You want the veggies to still have crunch to them when you are eating them.)
- Serve in bowls and top with cheese.
- *Can simmer all day (if you wish), just add liquid as needed
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating8 people
Oh this sounds good, n soup time fast approaching. Going to try this cooked on a tripod over the fire.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This looks great. BTW, what are brown beans? I know black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans etc.
Saving this one to make soon.m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!