Frozen Pineapple PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 6 ounces frozen pineapple juice concentrate thawed shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 22 ounces pineapple tidbits drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Combine graham crackers, butter and sugar then press mixture firmly into a pie pan.
- Combine juice, condensed milk, whipped topping and pineapple.
- Spoon over the crust and garnish with flaked coconut then chill several hours and serve.