Spinach Salad With Roasted Chicken And Warm DressingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 cups fresh spinach torn into bite size pieces shopping list
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 cup cubed roasted chicken shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini cut into julienne strips shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
How to make it
- Place spinach in large serving bowl.
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium high heat until crisp then drain and crumble.
- Drain fat from skillet then cook chicken, zucchini and green onions in same skillet 2 minutes.
- Stir occasionally until onions are crisp tender then add bacon and chicken mixture to spinach.
- For dressing heat water and vinegar in skillet until hot then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook 1 minute stirring constantly until slightly thickened then pour over salad and toss gently.