Easy Honey CheesecakeFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Have ingredients at room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in honey and vanilla.
- Blend in eggs.
- Pour into a buttered and crumb lined 9 inch springform pan.
- Place in a hot water bath.
- Bake in a 350F oven until set ( about 1 1 /2 hours or less ).
- Remove from waterbath to cool on rack.
- Chill over night before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
I love honey in everything!!1 Well okay not everything, but I do love me some honey!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
wow midglet can serve this in no time at all great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
oh yeah!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it