Stuffed Breast of Chicken for OneFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 1/2 bone in chicken breast shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon green bell pepper (I like to use more) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced (if you happen to have it) shopping list
- hot pepper sauce to taste shopping list
- 1 slice dry whtie bread, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken breast half skin side down on piece of foil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Place mixture on top of chicken, pressing into rib bones.
- Fold over foil to seal.
- Place on small baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Carefully open foil and bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.