White Chocolate Party MixFrom geranium 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, chex, m&m’s, and pretzels.
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and oil; stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto two baking sheets;
- let stand until dry, about 2 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.
The Cookgeranium Milwaukee, WI
The Rating6 people
Very goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
Is there a 12 step program for this? If not there should be it sounds addictive.;) 5 from mebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
Yummy sounding! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it