Dolly Partons Jolly Cheesecake PuddingFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached, all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- ½ cup pecan or walnut pieces shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 8-oz. container whipped topping, such as Cool Whip shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 3.9-oz. boxes instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Stir together flour and butter until blended.
- Mix in the nuts.
- Press the mixture in an even layer across the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar and beat until creamy and smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until incorporated.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix until thickened.
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- Chill the cheesecake pudding in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serves 6–8
- “It’s a great dessert for entertaining,” adds Dolly. “Grab a spoon and a bowl and start in on the sweetest taste this side of the Smoky Mountains