Red Pepper-Salmon PastaFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In an 8 inch baking dish, arrange filets in a single layer. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Tightly cover dish with foil. Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Cook until fish is opaque, but still moist looking in thickest part, 12 to 14 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a blender, smoothly puree red peppers, parmesan, cornstarch, chili, and garlic. Add cilantro and chicken broth; whirl to blend.
- 3. Pour pepper mixture into a 10 inch frying pan. Stir over high heat until boiling. Reduce heat to keep warm.
- 4. Cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water until tender to bite, about 7 minutes. Drain, and return to pan.
- 5. Stir juices from the baked salmon into red pepper sauce. Mix 1 1/2 cups sauce with pasta. Spoon pasta onto plates. Top with fish, and drizzle with remaining sauce. Serve.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating4 people
Great job. I know this will be delicious.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
a Goodyhungrybear in Miner loved it