Apple Onion And Bratwurst Crock PotFrom moxie2burn 5 years ago
- 8 bratwursts (about 2 lbs) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings shopping list
- 2 cooking apples, cored and sliced into rings shopping list
- 1 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1 cup beer shopping list
- 1 packet Knorr pork gravy mix shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet and add brats; brown well on all sides, poke a couple of holes, and set aside.
- Brown the onion and garlic in the pan drippings until soft and golden brown.
- Place apple rings on bottom of crock pot. Place cooked brats on top of apples and onions/garlic on top of brats. Pour apple juice and beer over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove cooking liquid from crock to 2 qt saucepan.
- Add gravy mix and bring to boil (or until gravy is sufficently thickened) over medium heat, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating4 people
Sounding good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I meant to also say i give it a high 5!
blame it on the pain pills for my arthritis!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Let me clean my crock pot off and i will see you later!! five forks!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!