Eggplant and Feta PitasFrom mrsc543 6 years ago
- 16 eggplant slices (1/2-inch thick) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 4 pita bread rounds; (6-inch) cut in half shopping list
- 8 tomato slices, 1/2-inch thick shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese with peppercorn shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 12 large fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange eggplant in a single layer in a 13x9-inch baking dish coated wtih cooking spray.
- Cover and bake for 10 minutes in a 425 degree oven.
- Turn eggplant over; cook, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly.
- Fill each pita half with 2 eggplant slices, 1 tomato slice, 1/2 Tbsp cheese, 1/2 Tbsp onion and basil leaves.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating7 people
Sound fine!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
like roasted eggplant also... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
mY FAMILY LOVES fETA AND EGGPLANT,tHANKS!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!