Chuys Creamy Jalepeno DipFrom sweetstacia 3 years ago
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley ranch salad dressing. shopping list
- Mayo (amount will be on dressing packet) shopping list
- milk (amount will be on dressing packet) shopping list
- 2-3 Pickeled Jalepenos coursely chopped shopping list
- 2-3 Fresh Jalepenos coursely chopped ( I normally seed 2 and keep the seeds of the 3rd) shopping list
- 1 Bunch cilantro.....add cilantro to your taste, more or less depending on how much you like it! shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the salad dressing mix as directed on the package.
- Then add all ingredients to blender and pulse/blend until all the peppers and cilantro are completely chopped up!
- Move to refridgerator and allow to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
The Cooksweetstacia Hutto, TX
The Rating12 people
My husband would love this...Great post!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
a definite keeper, all it needs is a couple of dos equis and some los lobos playing in the background and it sounds like a party. 5 from mebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
YUM! Making this one this weekend for tailgate.irishiz in Annapolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!