The Best Pumpkin Bread EverFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 2 cups of canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup Canolla oil shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs,beaten shopping list
- 31/4 cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 tsp.baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp.baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)OR MORE IF DESIRED shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingrediants well
- Pour into 2 greased bread pans.
- Bake for 1 hour in pre-heated 350 degree oven.
- Cool and slice.
- Makes 2 loaves.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating8 people
Simple and delicious.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Looks easy to make.I may make this for the holidays.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
This sounds just like my pumpkin bread... My husband loves it.....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it