Cinnamon BreadsticksFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 package ( 16-oz ) hot roll mix shopping list
- 1 cup warm water Temp. ( 120 – 130 ) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. canola oil shopping list
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten shopping list
- ½ cup sugar or substitute ( Equal or Equivalent ) shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven at 375.
- 2)In a bowl, combine roll mix and contents of the yeast package. Add the water, oil and egg white; beat until smooth. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 3)Roll into a 16-inch x 12-inch rectangle. Cut width-wise into sixteen 1-inch strips. Cut strips in half width-wise, forming 32 strips. Twist each strip 5 – 6 times; place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4)Combine sugar substitute and cinnamon. Spray dough sticks generously with refrigerated butter-flavored spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar substitute. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 25 minutes. Bake at 375 for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Serving size: I stick
- Calories per serving: 72, Fat: 1g, Sodium: 96mg, Carbohydrate: 13g,
- Diabetic Friendly
- Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch
- I have modified this recipe for Diabetics.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
these sounds easy and deliciousravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
Yummyhungrybear in Miner loved it
I love cinnamon bread!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Bake Sale126 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb120 members
Biscuits And Scones69 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Breads Rolls And Biscuits37 members
Quick And Easy25 members
Comfort Foods24 members