Pumpkin FudgeFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with aluminum foil, and set aside.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in pumpkin puree and cinnamon; bring back to a boil.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and butter.
- Bring to a rolling boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 18 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add white chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until creamy and all chips are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool, remove from pan, and cut into squares.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating6 people
My mom makes amazing fudge, will pass this recipe to her to make during the upcoming holidays. Thanks for posting this recipe!!chefmandee in Okeechobee loved it
Love this recipe!
^ 5 and thanks for sharing...pinkpasta in Upstate loved it