Sweet Potato Cheese BallFrom goodeat 7 years ago
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 8 ounces light cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco hot sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Lawry season salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion shopping list
How to make it
- Let cheese come to room temperature. Boil sweet potatoes in jackets until tender. Peel, mash and cool. Blend sweet potatoes and cream cheese. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Shape into balls. Chill in covered container overnight.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating7 people
Sounds really good. Wish hubby liked sweet taters. He buys them for me though.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
LOVE sweet spuds! High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
wow! luv this sweet tater recipe YUMMY thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!