Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry SauceFrom dione73 7 years ago
- PORK: shopping list
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- SAUCE: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups whole-berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- -To prepare pork, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork; seal and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- -Preheat oven to 400°.
- -Remove pork from bag, discarding marinade.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 4 minutes, browning on all sides. Place pan in oven; cook at 400° for 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 155°. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Cut pork into 1/4-inch slices; keep warm.
- -To prepare sauce, combine cranberry sauce and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce with pork.
- serves 8: CAL 248; FAT 7g; PROT 25g; CHOL 74mg; SODIUM 552mg; FIBER 1g