Creamy Garlic PastaFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
How to make it
- Fry mashed garlic in the olive oil until just slightly yellow, careful not burn the garlic or it will by bitter.
- Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Keep warm.
- Boil egg noodles until al dente and then drain.
- Place noodles on serving platter and cover with garlic sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, Parmesan cheese and more pepper, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating6 people
Garlic, cream & pasta make life feel perfect. Thank you for the share & 5 to you.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Yum, yum, yum! Comfort food!
Thanks Janice, this sounds easy and great!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
How do I love this? I can't count the ways. Saved, flagged and high 5.victoriaregina in USA loved it