So Simple Salad DressingFrom jolielives 3 years ago
How to make it
- Ok, the basis for an Salad Dressing is a simple Ratio.
- The Ratio is 2 Parts Oil to 1 Part Vinegar.
- The other great secret is to make your Dressing in a jar with a tight LID.
- The LID makes it easier to shake it to mix it & easier to store any unused portion in the frig. or on the counter top.
- I always pour the Oil in first.
- Then I pour in the Vinegar, which should be 1/2 the amount of the Oil that's in the jar.
- I add about 1 Tablespoon Honey &
- 1 Tablespoon Tarragon
- Put the Lid on tight & hold over sink & shake, shake, shake.
- Open jar over sink & either lick the inside of the Lid or swipe your finger in your dressing to taste.
- If the flavor of the Oil is too strong, add a little more Vinegar & visa versa.
- Remember to shake, shake, shake the jar before you serve it to help the honey dissolve.
- Then you can shake, shake, shake your booty after dinner to work dinner off.
- If you have questions or problems, please just ask.
- You're now on your way to stop buying premade stuff.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookjolielives The Catskill Plateau , NY
The Rating5 people
Thanks for the recipes! Tonite I made som weird concoction. 2Tbnl mayo with 4 Tblsp of a salad spray whisked it and poured it over my fries yes I was bored lol it was pretty good k.i.t. toodle loosnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Nothing like a good basic dressing! And when you make your own, you know exactly what is in it!!!!
FIVE to you :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it