Cranberry TeaFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 12 oz bag of cranberries (fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate shopping list
- 1 quart apple juice shopping list
- 12 drops liquid cloves or 5 whole cloves shopping list
- 10 drops liquid cinnamon or 2 cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 2 tbs instant tea or freshly brewed tea shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. Add cranberries and boil until berries pop (about 3 minutes)
- Drain and discard cranberries, reserving juice. Return juice to pot. Add all remaining ingredients (if using whole cloves and cinnamon stick, wrap together in a cheesecloth, secure with string and remove before storing syrup.) Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Transfer to a storage jar or container. Syrup may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- For each serving, mix 1/2 cup syrup with 3/4 cup water. Heat and serve. This recipe yields about 10 cups syrup, to make up to 25 cups of tea.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating4 people
Looks yummy.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it
Love these special beverages! I also like the concentrate idea. Thanks, Chocly! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it