Cranberry TeaFrom choclytcandy 7 years ago
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 12 oz bag of cranberries (fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate shopping list
- 1 quart apple juice shopping list
- 12 drops liquid cloves or 5 whole cloves shopping list
- 10 drops liquid cinnamon or 2 cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 2 tbs instant tea or freshly brewed tea shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. Add cranberries and boil until berries pop (about 3 minutes)
- Drain and discard cranberries, reserving juice. Return juice to pot. Add all remaining ingredients (if using whole cloves and cinnamon stick, wrap together in a cheesecloth, secure with string and remove before storing syrup.) Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Transfer to a storage jar or container. Syrup may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- For each serving, mix 1/2 cup syrup with 3/4 cup water. Heat and serve. This recipe yields about 10 cups syrup, to make up to 25 cups of tea.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating4 people
Looks yummy.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it
Love these special beverages! I also like the concentrate idea. Thanks, Chocly! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it