Chicken and Cilantro QuesadillasFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 1 medium fresh Anaheim pepper or one 4-ounce can diced green chile peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded asadero, Chihuahua, queso quesadilia, or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded tomato (1 small) shopping list
- 3 tbs finely chopped green onions (2 ) shopping list
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, oregan or basil shopping list
- Guacomole shopping list
- fresh tomato Salsa shopping list
How to make it
- If using Anageim pepper, halve pepper lengthwise; remove seeds and membrane. Cut pepper into slivers.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over each tortilla. Sprinkle pepper slivers, chicken, tomato, onions, and cilantro equally over cheese. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- In a large skillet or on a griddle cook quesadillas, two at a time, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until light brown, turning once. Remove quesadillas from skillet and place on a baking sheet. Keep warm in a 300 degree oven. Serve quesadillas cut in half with guacamole and salsa.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating5 people
Another great one!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
YUM, Bookmarked & 5ved.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Cookbook Reviews148 members
MEXICAN FOOD424 members
Anything Goes286 members
Con Sabor Caribe Y Latino61 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Mexican Cooking139 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Addicted To Recipes38 members
International Dishes43 members
Multi Cultural Cooking Network6 members