Chicken and Cilantro QuesadillasFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- 1 medium fresh Anaheim pepper or one 4-ounce can diced green chile peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded asadero, Chihuahua, queso quesadilia, or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded tomato (1 small) shopping list
- 3 tbs finely chopped green onions (2 ) shopping list
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, oregan or basil shopping list
- Guacomole shopping list
- fresh tomato Salsa shopping list
How to make it
- If using Anageim pepper, halve pepper lengthwise; remove seeds and membrane. Cut pepper into slivers.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over each tortilla. Sprinkle pepper slivers, chicken, tomato, onions, and cilantro equally over cheese. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- In a large skillet or on a griddle cook quesadillas, two at a time, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until light brown, turning once. Remove quesadillas from skillet and place on a baking sheet. Keep warm in a 300 degree oven. Serve quesadillas cut in half with guacamole and salsa.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating6 people
Another great one!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
YUM, Bookmarked & 5ved.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
One of my favorite foods is quesadillas and these hit the spot! Your method of cooking them are exactly how I like to do them, helps with the food not spilling out :) Added a review into the IMI as well ----------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Cookbook Reviews149 members
MEXICAN FOOD425 members
Anything Goes288 members
Con Sabor Caribe Y Latino61 members
101 A Cheese Place145 members
Mexican Cooking142 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Addicted To Recipes38 members
International Dishes43 members
Multi Cultural Cooking Network6 members